Key Policies and Documents
We aim to be a community where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
We want every pupil to reach their potential and as a community, we recognise that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them achieve and be successful.
We take our legal duties on equality seriously. We welcome our general duty under the Equalities Act 2012 to eliminate discrimination, to advance equality of opportunity and to foster good relations.
Below are external links to all our key policies and documents:
- Admissions Policy 2016
- Anti Bullying Policy 2016
- APPENDIX L Safeguarding and CP Policy june 2016
- Attendance Policy 2016
- British Values Policy
- BS Policy January 2016 updated June 2016
- Charging Policy summer 2016
- educational visits July 2016
- Equality information and objectives May 2016
- Freedom of Information Policy and Publication Scheme
- Internal Moderation Policy updated 09 2016
- Looked After Children March 2016
- Perseid Online safety policy
- School Complaints June 2014 2016
- SEN May 2016 2
- Supporting pupils in schools with medical conditions