- The pupil's EHCP Outcomes and Key Learning Targets form the structure of homework for pupils in the Green, Yellow and Turquoise Pathways. The Family Learning Programme (courses and workshops), Google Drive (demonstration lessons, topics and stories), Parents' Evening and EHCP Reviews all contribute to supporting parents' knowledge in delivering planned learning outcomes at home.
- Consultation with therapists will also assist in this process. Parents should approach the class or pathway teacher if they require an additional consultation.
- Additional homework is set by the teachers of pupils in the Red, Blue and Purple Pathways, in the form of reading and / or worksheets. This homework will reflect two pieces of literacy homework per half term and one piece of Maths homework per half term.
- Catch -up homework projects will be set during the main school holidays of the academic year 2020 - 21 in order to provide additional input in relation to the impact of the Covid 19 Pandemic on children's' learning.
- Homework will be sent via Class Dojo or by accessing the Google Drive. If pupils have a social worker and do not have access to a laptop / tablet / printer, families should ask the social worker to assist them in securing equipment at this time. If pupils do not have a device and do not have a social worker, families should ask school to supply paper copies of work. Work will be isolated for 72 hours prior to sending out, as part of Covid safe school arrangements.