Back in July, we invited parents to participate in a parent survey focusing on their and their child's experiences at Perseid School. We were thrilled to receive positive feedback from our respondents, and will be utilising the feedback to further inform our actions and strategies moving forward and in our efforts to continuously improve our provision for pupils.
Some of the key highlights include:
- 97% of parents say the school responds well to any concerns raised
- 97% of parents say the school is a welcoming and pleasant place to visit.
- 95% of parents say their child feels happy at school.
- 94% of parents say that staff expect their children to work hard and do their best.
- 94% of parents say the school is led and managed well.
- 94% of parents say they are kept well informed about how their child is getting on.
- 93% of parents say their child is making progress at school.
- 92% of parents say their child feels safe at school.
For further information on the actions we are taking, please click here for a full copy of the survey results; effective September 2018.
We are pleased that so many parents are satisfied with what we do and the way in which we support their children, and would like to thank parents for their honest responses to the survey.
The school puts the needs of the individual child first. They work very closely to their EHCP and provide the relevant support for my child to develop and grow and achieve her potential, even with all her difficulties.
I have always felt that the school values its pupil’s individuality and strengths. The teaching staff ensure that progress is continual and work very well with the support staff who monitor the students’ additional needs with such diligence.
Well led, approachable and ever ready to work with parents for better outcome.
All aspects of the school, the staff are amazing, the structure and implementation of the curriculum and overall care and love shown to my children is fantastic. We couldn’t ask for more!!
The school puts the needs of the individual child first. They work very closely to their EHCP and provide the relevant support for my child to develop and grow and achieve her potential