This academic year:
- We have been awarded Platinum PE Sports Mark
- KS4 & 6th Form Morden Pool swim are taking place on Tuesday Mornings
- Horse riding for year 7 pupils on Tuesday Mornings
- MSSP Cross Country Borough championships are taking place on 10/10/22
- Rebound at lower and upper school, delivered by both our own staff and Merton Sports Partnership coach.
- Sports coaches from Merton Sports Partnership continue to support class PE sessions.
- Lower school have a Boccia competition afternoon on 19th October.
- Rebound after school club resumes at the end of this half term. This will be every Thursday and pupils will be brought by their parent/carer.
- Elephant, a Key Stage 2 class, are attending the Inclusive Championships on the 18th November, entering the Curling Event. This is the first of a number of these events that we are participating in over the academic year.