Every year, we conduct a parent survey to gauge individual ideas of your child’s experience at Perseid School. The feedback serves to provides both senior leadership and our governors with an indicator of how the school is progressing towards our targets, and highlights key areas for improvement.
We were thrilled to receive positive feedback from our respondents, and will be utilising the feedback to further inform our actions and strategies moving forward and in our efforts to continuously improve our provision for pupils.
Some of the key highlights from our 2019 survey include:
- 95% of parents agree the school responds well to any concerns raised
- 97% of parents agree their child feels happy at school.
- 95% of parents agree that staff encourage their child to become mature and independent.
- 98% agree staff treat their children fairly.
- 97% of parents agree the school is led and managed well.
- 95% of parents agree they are kept well informed about how their child is getting on.
- 93% of parents agree their child is making progress at school.
- 95% of parents agree their child feels safe at school.
- 94% of parents agree they would recommend the school to others.
We are pleased that so many parents are satisfied with what we do and the way in which we support their children, and would like to thank parents for their honest responses to the survey.
As a school, we place great emphasis upon helpful suggestions from our community, and as we strive for communication to be continually developed, our annual parental questionnaire allows us to keep this dialogue open and evolving. We hope to hear more of your views this year, via Parents Evenings, Annual Review meeting, Parent Partnership Visits, through the home/school diaries and at our many family learning programme events.
The school puts the needs of the individual child first. They work very closely to their EHCP and provide the relevant support for my child to develop and grow and achieve her potential, even with all her difficulties.
The standard and quality of Care and support for all the children is outstanding.
I have always felt that the school values its pupil’s individuality and strengths. The teaching staff ensure that progress is continual and work very well with the support staff who monitor the students’ additional needs with such diligence.
Well led, approachable and ever ready to work with parents for better outcome.
All aspects of the school, the staff are amazing, the structure and implementation of the curriculum and overall care and love shown to my children is fantastic. We couldn’t ask for more!!
The school puts the needs of the individual child first. They work very closely to their EHCP and provide the relevant support for my child to develop and grow and achieve her potential