A reminder to all parents that school uniform is compulsory for all pupils at Perseid school in EYFS (Reception) to the end of KS4.
We ask parents to address the issue of incorrect uniform quickly; as we wish to prevent pupils feeling different from their peers and share the experience of pride in attending Perseid School.
Our uniform is:
- Royal blue sweatshirt (Lower) and navy blue sweatshirt (Upper) with school logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey trouser or skirt (Lower) or black trouser or skirt (Upper)
- Black socks and school shoes.
- If a hijab is worn, it must be blue or white.
- If leggings are needed, these must be black or navy blue.
- Optional: Reversible coat / Royal blue fleece jackets (Lower) and navy blue fleece jackets (Upper)
- PE kit: round neck white t-shirt, grey jogging bottoms or shorts (Lower) and black jogging bottoms or shorts (Upper).
If you would like us to send home an order form for you to purchase school sweatshirts, fleeces or coats, please put a note in your child’s home/school diary / email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the school office and speak to Debbie at Lower or Danielle or Tor at Upper.
If you have any problems about this matter, please feel free to get in touch with Tracey Fowles, the Perseid School Family Worker: email@example.com and she will be happy to help.