Key Policies and Handbooks
We aim to be a community where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
We want every pupil to reach their potential and as a community, we recognise that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them achieve and be successful.
We take our legal duties on equality seriously. We welcome our general duty under the Equalities Act 2012 to eliminate discrimination, to advance equality of opportunity and to foster good relations.
Below are links to all our key policies:
- Admissions 2019
- Attendance 2019
- Charging 2019
- Collective Worship 2019
- Complaints 2019
- Educational Visits 2018
- Equality 2019
- Freedom of Information 2019
- Lettings 2019
- Online safety Booklet 2018
- Online Safety Policy 2018
- Positive Behaviour Support 2019
- Religious Education 2019
- Safeguarding 2019
- Special Education Needs Information Report 2019
- Supporting pupils in schools with medical conditions 2018