Key Policies and Handbooks
We aim to be a community where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
We want every pupil to reach their potential and as a community, we recognise that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them achieve and be successful.
We take our legal duties on equality seriously. We welcome our general duty under the Equalities Act 2012 to eliminate discrimination, to advance equality of opportunity and to foster good relations.
Below are links to all our key policies:
Updated FOI Policy to be uploaded shortly, currently under review.
- Accreditation and Internal Moderation 2020
- Attendance 2021
- Career Education 2021
- Charging 2021
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2021
- Collective Worship 2021
- Complaints 2021
- COVID19 procedures for Learning Safely Sept 2020 with charts
- Data Protection 2021 22
- Emotional Well being Behaviour Support and Anti Bullying Policy 2020
- Equality Information and Objectives Policy 2020
- Health and Safety 2021 22
- Home School Comms 2021 22
- Lettings 2021 22
- Looked After Children 2021 22
- Online Safety Booklet 2020
- Perseid School Privacy Notice
- Remote Learning Policy 2021
- RSE Policy 2020
- SEN Information Report 2021
- Supporting Pupils with medical Conditions 2021 22