Key Policies and Documents
We aim to be a community where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
We want every pupil to reach their potential and as a community, we recognise that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them achieve and be successful.
We take our legal duties on equality seriously. We welcome our general duty under the Equalities Act 2012 to eliminate discrimination, to advance equality of opportunity and to foster good relations.
Below are links to all our key policies:
- Attendance 2018
- Attendance 2019
- Charging 2018
- Complaints 2018
- Educational Visits 2018
- Freedom of Information 2018
- Lettings 2018
- Online safety Booklet 2018
- Online Safety Policy 2018
- Positive Behaviour Support 2018
- Safeguarding 2018
- Special Education Needs 2018
- Supporting pupils in schools with medical conditions 2018