Every year, we conduct a parent survey to gauge individual ideas of your child’s experience at Perseid School. The feedback serves to provides both senior leadership and our governors with an indicator of how the school is progressing towards our targets, and highlights key areas for improvement.
We were thrilled to receive positive feedback from our respondents, and will be utilising the feedback to further inform our actions and strategies moving forward and in our efforts to continuously improve our provision for pupils.
97% of respondents agreed:
- That they are satisfied with their child’s school
- That the school promotes important attitudes and values
- That the school is led and managed well
- That staff treat their child fairly and respond to any concerns in a timely manner
- That Perseid is a happy and safe learning environment and their child is happy at school
- That teaching and learning enables their child to make good progress, in line with their special educational development
- That they receive useful information about their child’s learning outcomes via the individual Personal Learning Plan
- The school promotes an environment which successfully supports emotional development
- They would recommend the school.
We are pleased that so many parents are satisfied with what we do and the way in which we support their children, and would like to thank parents for their honest responses to the survey.
As a school, we place great emphasis upon helpful suggestions from our community, and as we strive for communication to be continually developed, our annual parental questionnaire allows us to keep this dialogue open and evolving. We hope to hear more of your views this year, via Parents Evenings, Annual Review meeting, Parent Partnership Visits, through the home/school diaries and at our many family learning programme events.