September Parental Survey
At the start of the academic year, we invited parents to participate in a parent survey focusing on their and their child's experiences at Perseid School. We were thrilled to receive positive feedback from our respondents, and will be utilising the feedback to further inform our actions and strategies moving forward and, in our efforts, to continuously improve our provision for pupils.
Some of the key highlights include:
- 95% of parents agree the school responds well to any concerns raised
- 97% of parents agree their child feels happy at school.
- 95% of parents agree that staff encourage their child to become mature and independent.
- 98% agree staff treat their children fairly.
- 97% of parents agree the school is led and managed well.
- 95% of parents agree they are kept well informed about how their child is getting on.
- 93% of parents agree their child is making progress at school.
- 95% of parents agree their child feels safe at school.
- 94% of parents agree they would recommend the school to others.
We are pleased that so many parents are satisfied with what we do and the way in which we support their children, and would like to thank parents for their honest responses to the survey.
As a school, we place great emphasis upon helpful suggestions from our community, and as we strive for communication to be continually developed, our annual parental questionnaire allows us to keep this dialogue open and evolving. We hope to hear more of your views this year, via Parents Evenings, Annual Review meeting, Parent Partnership Visits, through the home/school diaries and at our many family learning programme events.